84. From your SharePoint site, navigate to Site Contents
85. Click on Site Assets
86. Click on >Upload, >Files and browse to find your favorite image
87. Your image will be added as a file within Site Assets
88. Right click on the file name and click on Copy link
89. The following dialog box will appear. Click on Copy
90. Navigate to the Kanban page. Click on >Page, >Edit Page
91. Within the Header section, click on Add a Web Part
92. Under Category, select Media and Content. Under Parts, select Image Viewer, then click on Add.
93. Click on Open the Tool Pane hyperlink
94. The Image Viewer configuration pane will appear on the right. Click on the Ellipses to the right of the URL box
95. The Text Editor dialogue box will appear
96. Paste the URL that you copied from your uploaded image here, and then click on OK.
97. Scroll down, expand the Appearance section. Replace Image Viewer with a space. Then click on OK.
98. Click on Stop Editing
99. You will be returned to the SharePoint Kanban page
You may find this helpful: