The Self-Driving Project: Using Artificial Intelligence to Deliver Project Success
Citizen Development: The Handbook for Creators and Change Makers
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK 7th Edition 2021
NEW for 2021: PMP Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide
Microsoft Project Step by Step
Microsoft Project 2019
Managing Enterprise Projects: Using Project Online and Microsoft Project Server 2019
Project Online: 5 Free Microsoft Project Server Exam Prep Questions (70-633)|
Posted on Friday, June 20 @ 16:05:20 EDT by webadmin
These questions are based on 70-633: TS: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, Managing Projects Self Test Software Practice Test. They have been reproduced with the permission of CertMag.com
1. You have been asked to manage a project using Microsoft Office Project Server 2007. The project should be initially created to include the following information:
After the initial creation, the project should be sent to the senior management for approval. After it has been approved, the project should be converted into an enterprise project.
- Project name.
- Project description.
- Project cost.
- Resource requirement.
What should you do?
A. Create a project template using Microsoft Office Project Web Access.
B. Create an Operations work project using Microsoft Office Project Web Access.
C. Create project proposal using Microsoft Office Project Web Access.
D. Create a project plan in Microsoft Office Project Professional and publish it on the Project Server.
Click here for answer #1
2. You are working on a project proposal using Microsoft Office Project Web Access. You also have created a resource plan for the proposal. Some of the tasks have generic resources assigned to them.
The project proposal has been approved by the senior manager. You want the named resources who have been assigned to various tasks to be able to log time in their worksheets.
What should you do?
A. Publish both the project proposal and the resource plan on the Project Server.
B. Publish the project proposal and save the resource plan on the Project Server.
C. Save both the project proposal and resource plan on the Project Server.
D. Save the project proposal and publish the resource plan on the Project Server.
Click here for answer #2
3. You are managing a project using Microsoft Office Project Server 2007. The team members must submit their timesheets to you for approval. You approved the timesheet for one of your resources, but then discovered the resource had filled in incorrect time values. The status of the timesheet is currently marked as Approved.
What can you do to correct the timesheet?
A. Use the Adjust permission to make changes directly in the timesheet.
B. Ask an administrator to make changes to the timesheet using a third-party tool.
C. Recall the timesheet.
D. Create a surrogate timesheet for the resource.
Click here for answer #3
4. You are working on a project managed using Microsoft Project Server 2007. Your project manager wants to know the progress of all the tasks assigned to you in the form of the percentage completed for each task.
What should you do to submit the task progress report to the project manager?
A. Submit the task updates to the project manager.
B. Submit the timesheet to the project manager.
C. Import the task updates into the timesheet and submit the timesheet to the project manager.
D. Submit a status report to the project manager.
Click here for answer #4
5. You are managing a project using Microsoft Project Server 2007. You want to receive a weekly notification of your overdue tasks.
What should you do?
A. Create a new task and assign it to yourself.
B. Create a new status report request and set the frequency to weekly.
C. Create an unrequested status report.
D. Change the notification options on the Manage My Alerts and Reminders page.
Click here for answer #5
Average Score: 2.33|
Sorry, Comments are not available for this article.|