This is "Module 4 - Create Applet in IFTTT", which is part of a series on "Create Tasks in Microsoft Planner using Google Home".
6. Visit https://ifttt.com (If This Then That) and create an account
7. When asked to choose at least three services, select Google Assistant, Wunderlist and Gmail
8. Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of your user name and click on New Applet
9. Click the "+this"
10. In Step 1, search for Assistant and click on Google Assistant
11. The Choose trigger step will appear. For Step 2, click on "Say a phrase with a text ingredient"
12. Within the question for "What do you want to say", input 'add $ to my project'. Within the question for "What do you want the Assistant to say in response?', input 'Ok, adding task'.
13. Then click on Create Trigger
14. Click on the "+that"
15. In Step 3 Choose action service, type gm, then click on Gmail
16. Step 4, click on send an email
17. Within the To address, input email@example.com
18. Within Subject, click on the Add Ingredient option and select Textfield.
19. As a last, you can change the name of your Applet if you like.
20. Click on Save.
See next article: Module 5 – Create Workflow in Microsoft Flow
You may find this helpful: