This is "Module 7 – Inspect the Planner Tasks", which is part of a series on "How to Integrate Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner".
48. Navigate to Microsoft Planner. The tasks have all been created automatically. By default the plan is grouped by Bucket. All tasks are setting in the To do bucket.
49. Click on the dropdown within the Group by and select Assigned to
50. The tasks are now grouped by the person assigned
51. Click on the dropdown for Group by again and select Progress
52. The three default buckets of To do, In progress and Completed appear.
See next article: Module 8 – Completing a Planner Task via the Web
Note: You may find this of value: