1. Always Current - As an online service hosted by
Microsoft you will always have the latest tools, features, and updates.
2. Always Available - 99.9% uptime guarantee, as
well as continuous data back-up, best-in-class disaster recovery, and data
centers around the world.
3. 24/7 Support - Quick access to the most
knowledgeable support team at any time.
Free up internal support to work on other things.
4. Low Cost - No upfront infrastructure costs. Flexible subscription plans.
5. Near Instant Access - Accessed via Office 365,
the system can be available for configuring within minutes as opposed to
6. World-class Compliance - Complies with various
industry-specific standards, including ISO 27001, EU Model Clauses, HIPAA
Business Associate Agreement (BAA), and FISMA.
7. Part of Office 365 Platform - Offers native
integration with familiar tools such as Microsoft Project, Office, SharePoint,
Exchange, Yammer, and Skype for Business for better collaboration and social
8. Scales to Maturity - Project Online can be
configured* for very lightweight Project Management to a full Project and
Portfolio Management solution.
9. Improved / Integrated Reporting - Out of the box
Project Online provides; Project Overview Dashboard, Project Overview and
Resource Overview Reports. The Project Portfolio Dashboard web app is now
available via Office 365 for other instant reporting. Finally, there is the Project Online content
pack for Power BI.
10. Active Directory Sync - Resources can be added
quickly with the enhanced Active Directory synchronization.
Note: You may find this useful: